The easiest way to start fundraising for Songo is to create a GivenGain fundraiser account. This will help you to track your progress, involve your friends and collect donations. Plus, it only takes two minutes!
How to set up your own fundraising page on GivenGain
- Go to: www.givengain.com
- Create your account by using your Google, Facebook accounts or your email address.
Click “Create Account.”
- Click on “Projects”
- Click on “Create a new project”
- In the block saying: “Choose a cause”, type “songo.info” and press search
- Select “songo.info Charity” and then choose a project from the drop-down menu
- Under “set a goal” put in the amount you want to raise
- Under date put the day on which you want your campaign to close (most fundraisers and it best to leave about 1 week after the event in case of late donations)
- Describe your project and why you want to raise funds for songo.info and then click
on “create project”
- Share your fundraising page with your friends and family
You can also check out GivenGain’s tips for successful fundraising. For more information or support on fundraising for songo.info, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org