songo.info is hiring a Finance and Admin Manager to oversee the programme’s financial and administrative functions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage Trust administration.
- Support legal Trustee with management of legal requirements and structures regarding contracts and the Trust etc.
- Risk Management of the clubhouse and programme.
- Monitor cash flow and support financial Trustee with reconciliation of accounts.
- Donations: Tracking of donation income.
- Issuing s18A certificates if applicable.
- Setting up payments and working with financial trustee to get these authorised and paid.
- Maintaining asset register.
- Support with annual audit requirements etc
- Support financial manager with budgeting: Control financial health and determine ongoing financial requirements of the programme. Monitor spending by staff against agreed budgets.
- Monthly reporting including: Expenses; donations; supplier invoices and event costs. Input into yearend reporting as needed.
- Filing of hardcopy paperwork required.
Office Management – HR, IT, Weekly status meetings and Facilities:
- Ensure Dropbox; G-Suite; Microsoft products etc are paid for.
- Facilitate fixing of computers when needed (with support of 3rd party supplier)
- Co-ordinate and manage the shared drive and backing up of computers and documents.
- HR related items i.e. ensuring all employment contracts are signed, filed and any specific terms relating thereto are followed-up, staff expenses, salaries, leave, sick leave etc.
- Supporting Programme Manager with performance related issues of staff.
- Monitor legal and other documentation – ensure all staff and child records up to date and on file.
Brand – Marketing and Fundraising:
- In conjunction with the Growth and Sustainability manager – administration and support of CSI and other sponsor applications. Including reporting when required
- Support with Fundraising and other Events. Example: Champions race; annual fundraiser
- Help develop and update database of children; attendance register and interactions.
- Provide assistance with the submission and payment of race entries, travel and accommodation.
- Financial management
- Planning and Organising
- Good communication skills
- IT skills – Excel, Sage.
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
Minimum qualification required:
- Bachelor of Commerce
To express your interest in the position please send an email with your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.