Jaroslav Kulhavy 2019 Specialized S-Works Epic
Stem: Specialized S-Works SL 110mm -17°
Handlebar: Specialized S-Works Prowess Carbon XC Flat Handlebar 700mm
Grips: Supacaz Siliconez
Fork: RockShox SID WC with Brain Technology – 100mm travel 42mm Offset, Boost
Brakes: Magura MT8 Raceline
Front Hub: Roval Control SL 110mm
Rear Hub: Roval Control SL 148mm
Tyres: Specialized Renegade 2.1 Grid Front and Rear
Cranks: Rotor MTB Kapic Boost 175mm
BB: Rotor BSA 30 Ceramic
Chain rings: Rotor 38T Rotor Round Ring
Chain: SRAM Eagle XX1 12speed
Derailleur: SRAM Eagle XX1 12speed
Cluster: SRAM Eagle XX1 12speed
Wheels: Roval Control SL 29 148
Seat post: Specialized S-Works Carbon Post 30,9mm
Rear shock: Rock Shox 100mm with Brain technology
Saddle: Specialized Phenom Pro 143mm
Storage: Specialized SWAT MTB XC Box, including tyre lever, SL 29” tube, Mini C02 Head, SWAT MTB Tool
Bottle Cages: 2 x Carbon Zee Cage II
2013, 2015 and 2018 Absa Cape Epic Champion
2012 Olympic XCO Champion
2011 UCI XCO World Champion
2014 UCI XCM World Champion
9 UCI World Cup Victories
“Every The Cape Epic is big motivation for my season, and each year is little different from the previous years. 2018 was my first year racing with Howie and this year we are out to defend our 2018 victory. “Lightweight” Howie is really good on the sharp and steep climbs, and seeing the 2019 route, he’s definitely the best partner to have.”
|Follow Jaroslav (and his bike’s) progress throughout the 2019 Absa Cape Epic via @jaroslavkulhavy or @songoinfo|
|See team InvestecSongoSpecialized|
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Both songo.info Specialized S-Works Epics will be in used condition, which means they may have scratches or other cosmetic blemishes from racing at the 2019 Absa Cape Epic.
- The bikes are sold “as is”, and without any warranty.
- Pedals and other rider accessories (e.g. computer, power meter and pedals) will be removed.
- Shipping, customs, freight and duties will be included in the purchase price.
- Winners to be announced at 12h00 CAT on 24 March 2019.