Annika Langvad 2019 Specialized S-Works Epic
Stem: Specialized S-Works SL 100mm 6°
Handlebar: Specialized S-Works Carbon Mini Rise 720mm
Grips: Supacaz Siliconez
Fork: RockShox SID WC with Brain Technology – 100mm travel 42mm Offset, Boost
Brakes: Magura MT8 Raceline
Front Hub: Roval Control SL 110mm
Rear Hub: Roval Control SL 148mm
Tyres: Specialized Renegade 2.1 Grid Front and Rear
Cranks: Rotor MTB Kapic Boost 175mm
BB: Rotor BSA 30 ceramic
Chain rings: Rotor 34T Rotor Oval Ring
Chain: SRAM Eagle XX1 12speed
Derailleur: SRAM Eagle XX1 12speed
Cluster: SRAM Eagle XX1 12speed
Wheels: Roval Control SL 29 148
Seat post: Specialized Command Post IRCC 100mm
Rear shock: Rock Shox 100mm with Brain technology
Saddle: Specialized S-Works Power with Mimic – 155mm
Storage: Specialized MTB XC Box, including tyre lever, SL 29” tube, Mini C02 Head, SWAT MTB Tool
Bottle Cages: 2 x Carbon Zee Cage II
Item condition: As raced at the 2019 Absa Cape Epic
2014, 2015, 2016 & 2018 Absa Cape Epic Champion
2016 UCI XCO World Champion
2014, 2017 & 2018 UCI XCM World Champion
6 UCI World Cup Victories
“I am quite proud to have 4 race wins from 4 race starts, and going for 5 out of 5 this year will be something quite special. Every time I line up for the Absa Cape Epic I have the goal to go for the win, and put all my energy into making this a reality. This year I’m racing with Anna van der Breggen, the current UCI Road Race Champion. I know Anna quite well having raced a few races with her and we have the same goal for 2019, the orange race leaders jerseys!”
|Follow Annika (and her bike’s) progress throughout the 2019 Absa Cape Epic via @annika.langvad or @songoinfo|
|See team InvestecSongoSpecialized|
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Both songo.info Specialized S-Works Epics will be in used condition, which means they may have scratches or other cosmetic blemishes from racing at the 2019 Absa Cape Epic.
- The bikes are sold “as is”, and without any warranty.
- Pedals and other rider accessories (e.g. computer, power meter and pedals) will be removed.
- Shipping, customs, freight and duties will be included in the purchase price.
- Winners to be announced at 12h00 CAT on 24 March 2019.